View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 11:45 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
I think that was his point. The only active members of the Classic community were former and current staff members.
Well, wether we were logged on the server or posted on the forums only. The active community is still here. We just stopped logging on after the promise that no further updates would be presented. We did all the quests, collected the TCG and the only thing left for us to do was events. Looking at the amount of people posting in these forums, to me at least, I see hope in the server still.

Now, I am not saying that current restrictions are not hurting the server because they are, and should be changed.

Look, if Thor and his team don't want to work on the server and think it's a waste of there time then cool, more power to them. But why is it such a bad thing to let someone else who doesn't think it's a waste take over and waste there time? It's there life, and there choice. We shouldn't be fighting because of it, where is it getting us?

Last edited by scriptless; 04-17-2013 at 01:04 AM..