View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 02:52 AM
The Leandril Sage,
cptmetal is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cptmetal
Zodiac LAT -HIRING-

Please note:
-Be sure to include your account name when applying.
-This regards Zodiac Dev access.
-This is entirely a development position:
I.e. there is not a lot of "power" attached, therein if you wish to be staff for such purposes please do not waste either of our time.
-Activity is quite paramount, in addition only a minimal ammount of staff is intended for consideration.
-Be familiar with RC.
-Please attach only your BEST work.

For LAT:
Be sure to send in level files NOT screen shots
-To load Zodiac's tileset: addtiledef zodiac_tilesetfinal.png,,;
-Have any previous server experience (reference not required but would be appreciated)
-Explain "gmap"
-Prefference between insides/outsides
-Select between one of the following outlines:
-(2) Outsides (1) Inside
Suggested criteria: cliffings, coastal cliffings, elevation changes, layering (i.e. elevated grass, dirt-to-grass, etc.), custom pathing, water transitions, tree linking, unique house(s), *properly use warp links.
-(3) Insides (1) Outside
Suggested criteria: blue house tiles, red house tiles, chimmney tiles, minimize "deadspace", do not sacrifice "deadspace" in place of a cluttered inside, optimize the area of the level (i.e. do not send me a tiny insides), elevation change (i.e. stairs), save grass tiles for outside level, mind the dimensions of your house (which is mostly vvhat is being looked for), *properly use warp links.
-Provide any additional relevant information.

Forward any questions/concerns/attachments to [email protected] or contact cptmetal or puppin2 for any clarifications.

NOTE: must have ZODIAC LAT as the subject.