Thread: A new Bravo.
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2005, 11:46 PM
haunter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx
The levels are being made better, we're making more use to Bravo.
Jordan (Haunter) just let us get on with it. If Bravo doesn't make it, hell you can have the levels.
Then why not start from scratch rather than restricting yourself by working off of something that's already finished? The tileset doesn't even fit together right in some spots!

I don't want them back, I don't even play Graal... That's not the point. I pretty sure I stated this earlier, but I don't want something I've worked on so hard, passed around, slapped up, abused, or disrespected like some cheap Twi'lek slave wench (Sorry... too much KotoR.) It's not the most impressive content, but I worked very, very hard on it, and it's something I managed to create on my own. I'm rather proud of it.

You don't seem to understand why I don't want the levels/graphics being used... But what I don't really understand is why you insist on using them... Other than, "Because they were made for Bravo!" Which is a crock of bullpocky. I have my theories, but I'll choose to keep them to myself at this moment. So why don't you tell me?