View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 08:08 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefighter View Post
Any other comments, improvement suggestions etc?
Here's my list.

Get rid of your movement system (Example of it's poorness: Try going up and down the stairs in your OSL area near the Newbie Course enterance), or re-haul it, it doesn't feel natural like every other Graal server. (Personally I use the default, and x, y speed modifiers)

Redo your Newbie course, from a glance it doesn't teach how to play your server, and just bothers the player with basic classic Graal crap. Not to mention the blocks are setup in such a way that you can get them stuck to the point where you'll have to unstick.

Replace the 3D imagery with proper 2D images, or make them fit in somehow (I don't even know how it could).

Have your LAT read some of the tutorials on level making in the Levels sub-forum. Avoid using the path tool as your primary detail.

Fix your swimming gani, the down direction is fine but the others are ridiculous, (the hands look really off).

Find a different way to display the names of items and so on for sale. The text stemming from it looks odd, and cluttered.

Make GUI Objects like the Minimap (allow the player to close it) and Message System not feel like GUI Objects.

If you're going to use particle effects, at least make them make look good and make sense. (I.e: The waterfall particle effect above the waterfall gif.)

Get rid of primary GP / PR Staff, I am pretty sure there are rules that prevent them from being hired in the first place. It's a UC server with a minimal playercount to begin with, you don't need to start off on the wrong foot by hiring people who just want rights.