View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 05:51 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
What is the difference between using this.ani and setAni()?

Also coming back to the original post, is it possible for two classes to communicate?

My example:

In the first class I have a switch that the player interacts with by swinging the sword. This class is supposed to tell the second class that it was hit. In the second class I have blocks that raise or lower depending on the status of the switch.

I'd rather keep them as separate classes to keep it neat, and I don't want to use triggeraction because I might have a room full of blocks and defining coordinates would be a pain. There must be a clean way to just do something like "triggerclass" or something.