View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 09:49 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
Why do you guys care? LOL
Uh, because I am an Admin, and I care about all aspects of the forums, and Graal. The rules were made for a reason. Why do you care? Seriously, there is no reason for this post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
I have moderated forums, I used to visit a lot of forums and I sometimes still do. I have never ever seen people care so much about trivial things such as thread titles, and to give an infraction over one? Yeah okay. People are splitting hairs over anything these days; it's getting pretty tiresome, and it has nothing to do with being a moderator.
To my knowledge, there has not been infractions given for this, but it is quite annoying to have to read the thread to see what it is about, especially in tech support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Understood, but an infraction? I was positive those were just used as warnings, and expire after a few days, some a few hours. I could be wrong.
Infractions can be warnings or points. You can read about it in the rules forum.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST