Thread: The Forums
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 11:47 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
When was that? I saw nothing like it when I registered my other accounts on the forums like two years ago.
At the very least July 2006 because I know it took a while but I had to have Darlene manually allow my account access to the forums because of it. It locked me out for 24 hours many times when I figured out that the fields were probably in the wrong spot before I gave up and contacted Darlene. I know it persisted for a little while then and heard that it wasn't the first time, later being told by a PWA at the time during a discussion that it was mismatches in the "Please Retype" fields. That leads me to believe it was likely fixed since then, but I shake my head if it's not fixed mostly for the fact that we know there are bugs in heaps of Graal related mediums and they've gone ignored.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·