Thread: The Forums
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 01:34 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
Well, it took me a few months to be able to sign up because of some stupid glitch. (I can't remember what it was.) So I can sort of understand where they are coming from. And it is, after all, another stupid thing they have to sign up for, which maybe daunts them a little bit. I agree that it isn't much of a hassle, but little things can drive people away :/
Are you talking about that time when the fields were wrong on the sign-up page and it for some reason thought the "Username" field was actually your password entry field and vice-versa for the "Retype your Username/Password" section? I had that exact same thing happen to me, but I think they fixed that a long time ago. It was mostly a case of mislabelling in the form code. If it's still not fixed, then I shake my head.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·