Thread: The Forums
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 03:31 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Chris is actually right Darlene. Although we don't view registration as being that complicated, I too was slightly confused when I started and have seen many players ingame also tell me they have no idea "how to signup" to these forums.

Graal has always been slightly backwards in how it runs things but I think the forums are one of the most off-putting + particularly confusing things for newcommers and those who have never used a forum before (a surprisingly large amount of people!). Graalians doesn't require you to sign up with any kind of ingame information and there's still no problem with identity theft or anything of the sort. Perhaps if Graal's main website was simplified and shared its login with the forums (I've seen some games do this...unless I'm hallucinating) it would be a much easier process.

I don't know the mechanics (or anything really) behind vBulletin so perhaps someone with more knowledge could explain a few things.