Thread: Questions
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 08:21 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terazel Tenjin View Post
Looks like Tyhm should still be in charge of this circus.
I guess we'll have to bribe him to come back. I wonder if he'll accept crackers and cheese? It is all I have.

Quote:
Hey, you know, speaking of projectiles, my bow NPCW has been "broke" since mid-last year, I think I was amongst the first to encounter the problem, and then quite a few others followed suit.
Yeah, my bow randomly decides it'll hurt someone (including myself). If you fire a projectile around another NPC, you can hurt yourself (this includes throwing objects, I believe they use a similiar system).

Quote:
As for guild gates, hell, we should just remove it all. The "system" is obviously a monumental failure. Turn it back into open areas. I would say scrap the levels that go with it too, but US for one has a nice set-up last I checked their area.
Yeah, the idea had potential, but it didn't turn out right. Maybe if Massokre finished the alliance system it could have been salvaged, or if he listened to the people originally behind the project.