View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 07:01 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
Yeah and that was how many years ago? I asked people on Zodiac if they wanted to do Graalympics and got nothing constructive out of it to convince me to want to do it.

The recent server war failure also makes me believe that it wouldn't succeed either.
We were working on a BI Graalmypics a year or two ago and both forum members and players from various servers showed interest in it. I can't really see Zodiac's core players (or even Era's for that matter) expecting to partake in global events but I'm pretty sure they'll come around. A lot of Zodiac's playerbase is from UN anyway. If by the recent "server war" you're referring to Era vs UN...well yeah that was pretty doomed to failure. No one really cared about it except Streety and a few Eranians.

The very recent UN guild spar tourney and of course the massive UN guild war from 1-2 years ago proves that guilds still have some life left in them. Naturally it's the servers that need to get involved, but there is still a lot of room for the Guilds Admin to be acting on. (Of course any updates to the guild system should be working to get more people involved, not only cater to a few guilds on UN.)