View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 06:48 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
Isn't that what server's should be doing? Last time I checked participation and interest in cross server events was pretty low, which would put cross server guild events in the same boat so that would just be a wasted effort.
When and where did you check? Cross server events have always been popular as proven by the real graalmypic event and cross-server sparring tournies (Delteria and Babylon had a history of this). The last time we tried to get a graalmypics going players showed a lot of interest.

Quote:
New features on the website will never happen since the global guild system is fairly unchangeable by anyone except for Stefan. Functions to manage a global guild from the client would also require Stefan to provide the necessary functions to do so.
I never said the Guilds Admin would be the one to implement them but, rather, present them. I know Tig started a thread when he was hired which was a step in the right direction.

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=85088

I'm sure there are some little things we'd all like to see, with the Guild Admin being the perfect one to push for it. Moderators are here to moderate yet the dev mods sometimes do little events for posters to take part in.

Quote:
Edit: The PWA is taking care of it, Xor just has rights to do so which I assume was the point of this thread.
I meant if the GA's only job is to approve/deny applicants then there's no point in having one.