View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 06:04 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
They could expand their role to cover guild events, new guild features, etc. Otherwise scrap the position and have PWA take care of it instead.
Isn't that what server's should be doing? Last time I checked participation and interest in cross server events was pretty low, which would put cross server guild events in the same boat so that would just be a wasted effort.

New features on the website will never happen since the global guild system is fairly unchangeable by anyone except for Stefan. Functions to manage a global guild from the client would also require Stefan to provide the necessary functions to do so.

I don't think the Guilds Admin should have to do any advertising either since we have the Graal News Team to do so, this is just another thing to ask (Any guild events, etc.) to make news out of.

Edit: The PWA is taking care of it, Xor just has rights to do so which I assume was the point of this thread.