View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 05:21 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigus View Post
Klay is a special case with blood rings but yeah i understand. I believe if scrolls are removed from core that also mana gems should be to. I'm not saying Klay used them because i don't know if he did and quite possibly didn't but im fairly sure mana gems are useable in core.
Totally forgot about mana gems, will have to get them disabled if scrolls and pots are also disabled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubes View Post
Let's not forget your -magic resist, I can't kill craigus with 498 sp when he doesnt scroll and just has his magic resist gear on. You should totally invest in some.
And everyone can put on magic resist gear w/o losing out on most of their important stats. BDA = no Demon stone, essential to basically all serious melee players. Imperial shield is King only, Gale doesn't matter since lightning is hardly cast in core, icestorm is favored.

There really isn't alot of Magic resist gear out there... And those that are there, give very little.