View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 03:55 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperialistic View Post
So I basically get this feeling now.. Stefan is pretty much like "Pay a **** load of money to keep your account upgraded to gold and playerworlds gold, and we will let you write our news"

Is this a new type of advertisement/bribe?
While I agree the price is pretty steep when compared to what you're paying for (and the fact that most of it is made by people who paid to make it), it makes a lot of sense that you'd have to have a paid for account to be part of the news team. And it's not like it's "working" for them, that I'm paying to work for them (like every developer does). I'm not. I enjoy logging onto playerworlds and getting a feel of them. This would just allow me to do it publicly.