View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 04:06 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquirt View Post
If I ever came out the wrong way into making you thinking that I was attacking you
No, you just came out as dense and oblivious to the logic of the situation.

Quote:
However, at the end of the day I don't think that your attitude would be beneficial to the Global staff team. I said nothing against you, but you made a blunt statement which I take offense of. Good luck though!
When someone can't see something perched on the end of their nose as plain as day, sometimes it helps to be blunt. Are you really convinced someone with a Classic account could do anything in a Graal News position? "Pardon me! I can't log on UC servers? What? An event on Kingdoms to report on?! New guns on Zone?! Sorry, all I can do are Classic servers, but Stefan hired me anyways!" Your original point was pretty ridiculous, and deserving of any reply it may have gotten.

Last edited by kia345; 03-15-2009 at 04:18 AM..