View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 11:05 PM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post

You lose your Classic subscription if you try to change your email. You can't get a Classic subscription anymore. It's painfully obvious that Stefan isn't going to cater to people with only a Classic account. If I had just as a lifetime Classic as opposed to Classic + Gold, I wouldn't have considered applying. Quit trying to justify and defend not upgrading. Yes you paid for "exactly what you bought". What you bought is access to Classic tab servers. That alone strictly limits the "news" you'd be writing. And who do you think looks better in the eyes of the manager? The guy who paid once and never shelled out money again, or the guy who paid once, and kept paying, even though he didn't really need to? If you don't see the logic in that, you must be blind. Or stupid.
Oh man, why all the hate. I'm just trying to say I don't think it matters if you are a continuous subscriber, or if you just subscribe whenever you need it. Now, you come out and attack me by calling me either blind or stupid. Also, I take none of those as a compliment.

If I ever came out the wrong way into making you thinking that I was attacking you, I apologize. However, at the end of the day I don't think that your attitude would be beneficial to the Global staff team. I said nothing against you, but you made a blunt statement which I take offense of. Good luck though!