View Single Post
Old 11-14-2003, 12:50 AM
G:R Manager
MaverickOriginal is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MaverickOriginal
Quote:
Originally posted by haunter
Well it is nice to know what you want from us. Now what can we expect of you? How do I know you're not a slacker? Or that you can't do those things you've wrote down?
Alrighty, fair enough question

Ability to Write Well - I feel my writing level is par, if not above average, I have written design documents in the past, and that is my plan for this server. I/We will write a highly detailed design document, then carry out the developing with much help from other staff members.

Lots of Ideas - I have played numerous amounts of games/server/playerworlds to gather ideas that work. But, i also have many ideas that i believe are creative, unique, and workable. Soul Blade hired me for his Ideas Team for Shifting Ages until i had to quit because of other commitments.

A Detailed History of Past Experiences - OK, this ones a bit of a toughy.

I believe my first ever staff job was Coasta De Agua. While it was a sub-par server, i gained much knowledge on how NOT to run a server there. I learned much about staff organization and what qualities make or break a server.

I have also been accepted to maybe about 10 servers because of my Graphics work. I had no interest in any of these servers, so i have never held a graphics job for more than a couple of months.

I have also held ET jobs on servers (2k1, others that didnt make it).

A Willingness to Help - I am tired of servers either being dependent on guns or kingdoms or jobs or money. That is my willingness. I want to see a new kind of server. While i do realize that there are bigger fish in this "new" kind of server area (Oasis, Shifting Ages), I want to take a shot at this, success or fail.
jobs// Sanstrata & Graal: Rebirth