View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 06:38 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
Playerlist:
  • When a member of staff sends out a mass message on tag, their PM bubble is just blue like a regular mass. Only the bubble that is on the top of the playerlist tab displays red.
  • When a player or member of staff sends a message/guild message, their heads are hidden when the bubble 'animation' is playing. Shouldn't their heads show when the PM bubble isn't flashing, instead of it just being blank?
  • Players who you select to PM go to the top of the list of players and it doesn't seem right.
I'll try to fix these soon. The second one is actually a problem stefan may have to fix with the "flickering" boolean.

Quote:
  • There is a pretty large delay (a good 30 seconds) in the playerlist displaying guild tags once set. This also applies for moving the person into the guild tab, and for those who are unsetting their tags.
  • People who have removed their guild tags still remain in the guild list.
Alright, I have improved the time it takes to update but it should never have been 30 seconds, the timer was on 2 seconds. Perhaps you mean that the playerlist wasn't updating but that's a bug that's already on the main page (guitextlistctrls not updating).

Quote:
Profiles:
  • Profile labels are being cut because of the input boxes.
  • The "Favorite Quote" part of the profile isn't wrapping.
Are you sure you're using the profile system from "Login 2"? I remember fixing both of those things.

Make sure you're using the profile and playerlist system from Login 2.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”

Last edited by Tigairius; 01-09-2010 at 06:54 AM..