View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 09:27 AM
Alfonso :3
Dragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Dragon551 Send a message via MSN to Dragon551
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan3 View Post
As It's getting near the summer and the time of year which Graal gets increasingly more active the news team are looking for one reporter to help with news duties. The position will require the communication with server staff and other members of the news team making good communicational and team work attributes paramount for the job.

Finding the right applicant for the position is very important so to help us decide the person best suited to the job we will issue a live brief for the chosen applicants. The brief will be to write a news article for a Graal server with set deadlines to simulate the tasks that the news team have to complete to distribute the news. The person that preforms this task the best will have the news article uploaded and the position on the news team.

Duties required by the position
  • Writing and distribution of news.
  • Supporting server staff to write and distribute the news.
  • Might require small amounts of graphic work.

Questions to be answered
  • Do you have a gold subscription?
  • Why do you want the position?
  • What would you be the best person for the position?
  • Do you have any relevant experience with writing news?
  • Other information you want to add

If you have any questions about hirings or graal news please contact me or Nataxo via Forum pm.

-Global News Administrator
Felix Lionheart

Do you have a gold subscription?
Yes I do.

Why do you want the position?
Well, I see many new features on servers that I feel should be in the Graal News, I would like to help cover these stories. I can do great graphic work for the covers, Many like this:

Why would you be the best person for the position?
Well, I'm a very hard worker, I am dedicated to the tasks I am given, I know how to write a good new article, along with a good picture, and I am an active, loyal worker.

Do you have any relevant experience with writing news?
In my High School, I was in the News Department. I was in-charge of the weekly articles.

Other information you want to add
Well, Not much I can add now except that I'm a very friendly and cheerful Graal player, I work long and hard to get the job done right.

I hope you consider me

Thanks,
Alfonso (DRAGON551)