View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 03:20 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper200000 View Post
I linked to words, as providing links can often times allow for players who may not be posting on the forums to understand some of the abbreviations we use.
The words you have highlighted are not abbreviations, they're pretty basic terms. You highlighted them as though people don't know what a "screenshot" or what a "server" is? What kind of people do you think the players are? They're not idiots, so what you posted was very condescending.

Quote:
I disagree with your statements of being a gossip and trouble maker. While I am unsure what exactly you mean by spread, I will admit to having shared chat logs. As is part of my position on Zone, I feel it necessary to share chat logs with my superiors when they request the history.

I do not recall deliberately spreading rumors, as a rumor could be one of many things.
To be fair this is a load of rubbish and completely different to what you said in a private message to me a few months ago when I brought it up. According to the rules and for the purpose of this application discussion I can always pull up some logs if you give me permission? I can't see that happening though for some reason. Neither myself nor Crono are staff on Zone, we don't need to know what certain staff are saying or doing, you really shouldn't be telling us, and we're not the only people to receive such content.

Quote:
As far as your comments go about me being a social chameleon, I adapt to speak with each person in a manner that is favorable to them.

For example if someone doesn't like to talk about cheese, I won't bring up cheese, but instead may bring up their favorite food. I call this being sociable and it allows me to better interact with players and staff as a whole.
You've basically just agreed with what I said yet the example you gave pretty much has nothing to do with it.

Quote:
I am able to associate with players, but it is at times necessary with my moderation to act. I'm not above the players, I am exactly the opposite.
You're not, and it is pretty evident by how much they ostracize you.

Quote:
I am below the players.
I know, but that's not what you think you are.

Quote:
As I have told some of the Zone staff, becoming a staff member does not make you better than everyone else. It only makes you lower, because you must work to do a good job and must make wise decisions.
Here we have a prime example of you saying something to score points with administrators. This isn't a Miss World contest. Instead of responding with what I've said with blatant lies and one-liners that might make you look good, why don't you try responding with the actual truth and reality here? Staff are never below players and if you treat responsibility as a negative then why are you even applying? It's a really immature mindset.