View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 02:53 AM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Creative isn't always good, unless you're generally a creative, fun person. You're not, so this just made you look stupid.
Creative isn't always good, but it can provide interest in a post. I can't guarantee I will always have an interesting take on information, but I can certainly try to keep the news interesting to encourage players to read the news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperialistic View Post
Overall, It is an interesting application, I like your responses, I just think your experience with Classic and Hosted and even Dev servers are minimum
I really don't believe my experience with the classic, hosted, and under development servers being at your minimum level will interfere with my ability to the job. It would give me a fresh take on everything and I may then notice more factual information to add to the news in addition to the updates added by staff members. An example could be if you stare at a wall with three pictures on it, you may obsess over one picture being crooked. I could notice a detail within the picture you had not already noticed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
omg i already did.. i even said it in that post :|
I would ask you to please message me again, as the message must have been quite some time ago for me to no longer have it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperialistic View Post
Well apparently you're all about opinions, I'm pretty sure the community has plenty of them..
I am all about opinions. Opinions would be developed from information within the news, and almost everyone has an opinion on some information. The involvement of my unintentional forming of an opinion would not hinder my efforts to create unbiased articles.