View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 02:48 AM
graal player lord
Imperialistic is a jewel in the roughImperialistic is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper200000 View Post
Of course I would keep my opinions to a minimum, but as I view it, a large part of the position is posting information about the server. As some servers may have content that is interesting, I would surely develop an opinion about that server. My opinion can also be based upon facts and will reflect the facts in my writing. However, my opinion would not interfere negatively with my writing news. I'll try to provide facts though, thank you for the suggestion!

I disagree with you on the second part of your post. All staff create news, and therefore Graal news does in turn revolve around the staff of the servers. I am unsure what you mean by good information.

Thank you for the kind words.

I am busy with all of my positions, but I do not feel my involvement in another position would keep me from doing my current jobs. If anything, my involvement in such a position could further my knowledge, and in furthering my knowledge I may be able to do my current jobs better.

I would be able to do my current jobs better, because of an increased knowledge of problems within the Graal community. I would inevitably find out about those problems from my exposure to each server. In finding out the problems, I would find the fix to the said problems.
Well apparently you're all about opinions, I'm pretty sure the community has plenty of them..