View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 02:33 AM
graal player lord
Imperialistic is a jewel in the roughImperialistic is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper200000 View Post
I forgot to mention it at the time, but I have experience playing other servers. I've played Graal Kingdoms, Era, and Maloria (For a very short time a long time ago). I've tried playing Zodiac, but lost interest as the server does not appeal to me personally. I've also temporarily managed an under development server for a friend (Jothegreat5555), if that qualifies as experience.

Just because I am unaware of all the servers and their back rounds does not mean I am unable to develop an opinion about the server and to provide news updates for each. Part of the position would be to visit each server and to ask the staff members what some of the recent updates were so I would be able to create news articles.

As I've already stated, please forum PM me if you have problems with specific posts I have moderated. I do not want to discuss deleted posts in an open forum, in direct violation of the rules.

Once again, if you have suggetions for improvement, as you obviously view me negatively for my moderation, feel free to forum PM me the problem. Discussing deleted posts is not a topic for this thread, and is in violation of the rules.

No offense, the last thing I want to read is an opinion, It would be great if we could have facts.

And another thing maybe the players could have good information too, Graal News doesn't revolve around the staff of the servers.