View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 11:25 PM
Classic Systems Admin
Polo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Polo
Guilds and Warring

A good few years ago, Classic had a healthy number of guilds and there was constant wars going on. I consider these to be some of the most enjoyable experiences I've had on Graal, but these days there seems to be less interest in guilds and less loyalty to them from the players, ultimately leading to less wars.

I'd like to see guilds start playing a greater role again. I'd like to introduce more guild forts and tie these into some kind of leader board to track which guilds control the server. I do have an idea for a major redesign of guild forts, but this is still on the drawing board.

I'm also thinking of tying guilds into events. For example, the monthly spar could honour the winning guild as well as the winning player. If the number of guild increases it may be possible to have a monthly guild championship. There's nothing like a bit of guild rivalry to increase the loyalty of its members.

How does everyone currently view the role of guilds in Classic, and what would you like to see in the future for guilds on Classic.

Proof that the staff are crazy..
*Ghost Pirate: I'm a little teacup short and stubbe here is my raygun here is my butt
DragonX: Jumping jack rabbits Batman! Our eggo waffles have been stolen! To the batmobile Robin!
X-Mann (RC): I have a head ache