View Single Post
Old 02-10-2006, 03:05 AM
Bouncin
MASTERCOLA is an unknown quantity at this point
Scripter Search Repost (Zenkou Is In Danger lol)

Hey Im Zeon, Owner and Manager of the Server Zenkou, you may know my partner in crime Haro41 who co - manages the server alongside me.
Okay the deal of this whole post is we are looking for an active scripter if you are intrested please please please visit Zenkou and PM either myself or Haro and if we are not online ask any member of staff about it but do include that you have acknowledged this post!!

So now, you may be asking yourself "why the hell do i want to work for Zenkou?"

okay yes we do have 2 very talented scripters but unfortuently its not enough there is so much to be done. well i will say that Zenkou in my eyes has alot of potential and is modern and up to date with the current style of graal development! visit the server for a better judgement. i also believe that we are possibly one of a kind in our battle system and level design! i mean come on, how many servers have a Turn based battle system!! its like your favorite RPG online!!!

well im not looking for complaints about this post so please try to keep all opinions about it to yourself! im just looking for help, and if you believe we have what it takes, and want to be a part of this then you know what to do!!

-Screenshots may not seem like alot, but if you want to check it out further! log on or visit www.zenkou.graal.net -

Thanks alot and hope to see you on Zenkou

www.zenkou.graal.net