View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 10:23 PM
Vima is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
It's not my fault you can't handle some sort of criticism about your work. I am providing insight, "weather" it's negative or positive, kid. The forums allow me to say whatever I want, that's why it's a forum, there is no rule on here that says, "EVERYTHING YOU SAY MUST BE STROKING THE OTHER PERSON'S EGO." You say I "go to you and complain," whether it's your leveling skill or something else? What else would there be? You don't do anything else, and if you do, you obviously haven't shown any significance in it to receive any sort of recognition for it. If it really doesn't matter, why are you getting so upset if I just provide my opinion that's simply stating, "I think you should have done it yourself instead of copying." Don't give yourself too much credit, I don't ever go to you to complain. I don't ever go to you, and I never will, so why don't you stop acting so childish over the fact that I bad talked you. I'm sorry, your video isn't all that great in my opinion. Deal with it.
It's so funny, you are argueing about such small things. I can handle criticism, but it's just that you ALWAYS have to be negative. Maybe you are having problems IRL and taking it out on the graal people, What do I know? because obviously im not the only one who thinks you are rude 24/7.
Fine, you don't like it. I'm not really surprised that it came from you.