Thread: New Scripted RC
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 05:58 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Also, multi-tasking with scripted RC is near impossible. I usually have 8+ scripts open at any given time... has anyone tried to do that with scripted RC? Because of the way they're made you can't exactly pull the graal window over them... it's just a huge hassle.

Most of the problems come back to how poorly the GUI's are implemented in Graal, and all the scripting in the world isn't going to fix that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
It will affect every developer. I wouldn't trust an internal RC over fear of losing progress due to a disconnection (and it's not my connection, it's Graal). Say the server crashes, can the external RC even get online to start the NPC-Server?
This is a very good point. I experience disconnections all the time... if I lost my progress every time this happened I would never get anything done.

Last edited by DustyPorViva; 09-23-2014 at 06:20 PM..