Thread: The Forums
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 10:33 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
Maybe even one or two more super moderators? You gotta start trusting more people Darlene!
It's not up to her anymore. If it were, it's likely I'd be a Super Moderator, myself. Instead I'm waiting on a response from Stefan as to whether or not he'd like another Super Moderator.

As for everything else, I guess it's a matter of perspective. Most of the parts that are still active still hold a fair bit of weight binding the forums to the game/server they correspond to whereas there is indeed a lot of dead or no-longer-valid forums and threads stickied that would better be seen the end of in acceptance that they're obviously not coming back and if they do, it'd actually be better to start fresh with fresh information.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·