Thread: Phasing out v5
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 11:37 AM
Banned
Cubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant futureCubical has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
I like the v5 playerlist/profile windows and the font appearance. Not really serious though.

Lack of UDP is only really important for classic-style sparrers, and UN is practically dead so I doubt anyone cares/knows what it is. With v6 players, and not only staff, should be able to log on the iServers. Facebook client is ****. List the servers on the serverlist, let's see some pretty numbers for Graal's sake.
Whenever I look for mobile games now I usually look to see if it has a PC counterpart so I can play it when I'm at home on the PC so I'm not straining my eyes on the phone and when I'm at work or waiting around. Cross device portability is where everything is heading not just games but legitimate work applications, social applications. Graal has the advantage that other online games do not have and that's to make its content available on all devices with it's current functionality. I'd play iClassic and iZone if i was able to play on the PC as well as my phone but I just cant stand spending hours staring at my phone.