View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 02:34 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
If Graal is still doing okay financially, (which it seems to be) I would really like to see some different programmers stepping in to continue driving the game forward.

People give this game crap all the time because it's mostly player-run, but that is always a double-edged sword because the game is only as good as we are at working on it. Every once in a while, we need support from programmers with access to the source code or the game's technology will remain where it is.

I've played this game for well over a decade by this point, and one of the things that has always brought me back is that it's essentially a 'Sandbox MMO' that quickly provides players with access to tools we can use to build online games quickly. But sometimes the updates we need have to come down from on high.

We could really use a hand or two at the wheel right now, just to make sure this game keeps going well in the foreseeable future.