View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 05:32 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
To me, this is a serious problem. It shouldn't be possible to max out a character in 2-3 days on any game, unless it's considered disposable.
With 2 players switching between idle-walls in the two prime areas for the correct spawntimes.. you can 0-107 a skill in 2-3 sittings. Me and Conq did it and I got 50-96 wis in approximately 8 hours, then I stopped cause +11 is max. At the same time he got from like 90-103 magic and 10 levels on whatever other stat he was doing, while I got from 20-50 magic. All 4 of these skills at the same time.

All we had to do was set the areas up for farming one time, which took maybe 30 mins to get perfect.. then re-cast our lightning walls every 30-40 minutes.

I personally just played a League game and reset the walls between them... we weren't even playing GK, that's how ridiculously easy this was.
-----

In the case of newer players, the first 50 levels in a stat can be obtained in just about an hour... I ran reapers with my controller (fastest archer/ranger on GK as many have said) for my friend Rams when I got him to login... he got bored after like 25 minutes, yet was about level 40~. And 50 is all you need to messiah reapers yourself.

You don't even need to walk to the x-mas dungeon to max all your stats in a matter of 2-3 weeks.