Thread: Graal "Elders"
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 07:04 AM
pokeSMOT is on a distinguished road
1. WvvW0WvvW (My first Graal account :P I want to restore it somehow, but the email server I used is long offline)
2. BaaHok (Old friend from Damasca)
3. XxDaKreepxX (Old friend from Damasca)
4. StealthGohan (Another old account of mine)
5. PrincessChiChi (Ended up dating her IRL)

1. Avalon (Old friend from ages ago)
2. Aylad (Old friend from ages ago)
3. piehax0r (Matt was a dear old friend)
4. HEmanAT (My account when I worked on Bravo Online aka the REAL Era)
5. EspierBlueIX (My first Graal friend)

1. Tyrant316 (One of my longtime best friends IRL. He just got married and I had to make a speech)
2. Ibonic (the 1st GP to jail me for throwing policenets everywhere ages ago)
3. Geovanie (Just an all-around cool dude)
4. Geovanie_Legend (Celebrated his 30th BDay on Damasca)
5. Trunker II (I know he was an NPC, but he was more lifelike than an android)

1. WarCaptain (Was my boss when I worked on Enigma)
2. Cyanide (Was my boss when I worked on Enigma)
3. InfernoDragon (Ran the first guild I joined, "Resistance")
4. RagedWebJAL (Yet another old account of mine)
5. Bomber (Some dude whos ass I kicked in Bomberman on old Cyberjoueur.com site) :P

1. Hotrian (The first NAT I hired on my first server, "Sparitoria")
2. Kevin Azite (The 4th person I hired for "Sparitoria" He said he was going to learn to script, and I hope he succeeded. He seemed really into it)
3. NaS (This was another person I hired, and ended up being my introduction to corrupt Graal staff. I never knew if this was a girl or a guy though, he/she kept saying his/her name was Kelly, but everyone else said it was a guy)
4. coreyrules (This dude, "Elkow Hunter", was the first diehard guild member I've ever known. He was like the mascot of the Kiith-Sa Hunters aka MHX)
5. Stimulin (Aside from his negative history, he was actually a pretty cool dude)

1. Jellyfish (Aside from his negative history, he was actually a pretty cool dude)
2. xJiX (Aside from his negative history, he was actually a pretty cool dude. Also, this was my alter-ego from my darker side)
3. Trooper (Aside from his negative history, he was actually a pretty cool dude)
4. wir3d (Aside from his negative history, he was actually a pretty cool dude)
5. Claritone (Aside from his negative history, he was actually a pretty cool dude)

1. HellRaven (This was the first hacker I knew to make a 180-degree turn into a fully legit player. Props to him for that)
2. Zeromus Hunter (He was the leader of the Kiith-Sa and a cool guy)
3. Stefan (A cool guy that really sucked in soccer behind that one house. Actually, I'm lying. He beat me a few times. I have a ton of respect and admiration for this guy, and I can honestly say that this is one of my role-models in life. Talk **** if you want to, people, but without him, we'd certainly not be here right now. I've met so many friends because of this man, and he deserves an award. He single-handedly managed to create something more addicting than crack.)
4. UNIXMAD (The first video game admin to threaten me about real life jail time. But oddly enough, I never really disliked him, and I actually have respect for him. I never really understood his purpose with Graal until it hit me a few years ago. I have a ton of respect and admiration for this guy. I've grown up.)
5. Yen (Say what you want, but this guy was ahead of his time. A true genius.

1. Puppin (I named my puppy after this guy. If you've seen him, then you'd know what I mean. He gave me my first staff position on Zodiac as a LAT, and I'm forever grateful. My only wish now, is that he clears his schedule to give me my rematch in Chess!!! He beat me 4 years ago, and said he'd give me a rematch, but he's always busy x.x)
2. moisdne (This was the first person I ever met on Zodiac, such a long time ago now.)
3. Seanthien (This guy was in one of my first leveling parties on Zodiac. I think we hit level 10 around the same time, which was a big deal back then.)
4. Obligation (This was the first person on Graal that I just absolutely did not like at all.)
5. You (You are cooler than all these people named, simply because you actually sat there long enough to read my rant.)

I could have named more, but I only wanted to list 5 :P