View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 06:15 PM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
New ideas and improvements

Okay so I considered how Zone was, and did a little brainstorming in my head in order to find some improvements to do.

Besides what I and the future staffs will be asked to do, here are my little ideas to improve Zone a bit. New ideas that involves new features, harder strategy to define for the player, and so on.

1) We all know vehicles like bikes can drop mines. A LIMITED ammount of mines.
A little feature to show the remaining ammount of mines left of the vehicle you are driving wouldn't hurt.

2)Still on the vehicles, you might know that you can destroy them. Would it be possible to involve some stuff to improve the vehicles ? I believe so, but what then ?
-Vehicles repairing hangout, including maybe new protections that you can buy for your vehicle, some upgradings and further more, adding more mines to your vehicle if you don't have any ?
-New vehicles abilities. Don't know yet how you'd be able to do that, but maybe something to add to your vehicle to make it fly, a bit like jetpacks ?

New player power up and equipment giving more stats.
I would love to see this added, and I'm of course ready to help on this mostly:
Player equipments:
-Boots
-Vest
-Bandana/Beret/Helmet/Gas Mask
-Backpack?
-Anything else

Zone should have player statistics. Of course you can still choose your head, but other things like pants, helmet and such should be bought by the player to improve his own stats (more protection, etc..) This could also involve a rank-lock feature.

Oh god, this might be a little confusing, but I hope you see what I mean.

New planets
I believe a dropship battleground would be cool

Galaxy Fights ?

Last edited by Soala; 12-18-2009 at 06:47 PM..