Thread: Too high prices
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 11:09 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
I love the high prices and hope they become steeper. Getting 30 30 30, or even 29 30 26 or something should be near impossible, you people are just greedy. The further out of reach high-tier gear is, the less emphasis there will be on high stats, the more people that will be content to actually play rather than hang out in the markets.

Chaosorc is a brilliant example of why gear/levels shouldn't be the main goal for you people to reach. He has godly items and amazing levels, and now he doesn't know what's left to do.

We have too many items with +'s and not enough items with actually drastic -'s. We need more gear with massive downsides like Crown of Power. Attaining such high stats like all these 30s should be impossible. People should be happy to have a single 25. I would love for an item reset to go with the EA/IWD change, or at least a reset on all armor enchantments/prepared weapons.

Yeah, I went there.