View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 04:10 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
The vast majority of the new ideas implemented on Classic regarding Questing, content density, content quality, single player experience, etc. by Thor were actually given to him by me. I hung around there at first as a Developer and at other times as a lobbyist attempting to help Graal for a better future, as I saw Classic as the only remaining hope. I am really really proud that Thor took my advice, and I do not claim to have done any of that work.

At the time when I was a developer for the server, there were no resources for developing Dungeons (no keys for doors, scarcely any quest-related classes) and I begged for years to get these scripted so I could develop the server the way it was originally intended. I got frustrated enough to give up and get a real life, but years later I did play through what that team had accomplished, and was very pleased.