View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 10:27 AM
Follower of Ultros
Valder is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by konidias View Post
It's an interesting idea, but would kind of take away from having to hunt down the exact color clothing you're looking for. Also how exactly would the dying work? Could you dye any shirt any other color? Would there be a specific "colorless" set of clothing which you could dye? Could you only dye lighter colored shirts to a darker same color? I'd need more of an explanation of this idea before I could think about implementing it... =p

I'd love to add it but right now there is the problem of the big red hair band thing that throws in the "two sets of color" problem. I can either:

a) Add the hairstyle in all of the colors/shades and leave the hairband red... or
b) Add the hairstyle in all of the colors/shades and adjust the hairband color/shade to compliment the hair color/shade... or
c) Add the hairstyle in all of the colors/shades and the hairband in all of the colors/shades as well... resulting in thousands of variations for one hairstyle... or
d) Add the hairstyle in all of the colors/shades and the hairband in all of the colors but only the normal color shade so it would be 3x less stuff to be made.

I'm thinking option d is the best bet... But still that would be like a set of multicolored hair for each color... meaning like 15-16 sets of the same hair.

As for possibly making the hairband into an item of some sort... that might be possible... but then I'd have to make a special hairband graphic for each hairstyle, and it would take away an attribute... meaning you might not be able to wear a hat or face accessory.

So I'm thinking something like option b or d.
Just make the headband the basic colors. No variations, just yellow, blue, red, green, black, white, orange, purple, and pink.