View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 01:31 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
Unholy Nation --
  • Pikachu Shock NPC
  • Pokeball Catching Players
  • Mario Fire Plant NPC
  • Louigi Fire Plant NPC
  • Pac Man Transform
  • Gani Emote Sounds
    ° Kyle from South Park (shift + e)
    ° Lemmings (shift + y)
    ° Darth Vader from Star Wars (shift + u)
  • Souljaboy NPC
  • Various Dance NPCs (Including sounds)

Now I'm not being a prude, but you guys are looking too into that one hammer NPC and seem to be ignoring the rest.
Don't forget the pokemon icons/guild names on Zodiac, the spiderman graal head, and the bat mobile on Era.

Nothing is original, and it's difficult to come up with your own original ideas because it requires people to "think outside of the box." The way the human brain functions, it recalls situations that it has previously experienced and it rearranges them, and that's how ideas are generated. Originality is overrated in my opinion, functionality and how well you can capture the audience is key, originally or not. I agree that people should use their head a bit more and stop copying and pasting in to Graal, but that's more of stealing than being unoriginal.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”