View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 09:42 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil_Lord2 View Post
I don't get this at all. (Why people want Classic)

I do not like or play any of the current classic server. (No offense, not of interests)
And I see nothing great about myself having a classic account since I'm now back
in observer mode ever ?15 minutes. Honestly, it isn't as cracked up as you'd like
to think that it is.

Unless of course you only like playing the classic servers,
it won't help you if you are developing for any servers...
That aren't classic at least..
The key word here is 'lifetime'. If players can obtain a lifetime Classic account then it makes economic sense to do so, as it's better than paying such a high price to re-upgrade to Gold every 6/12 months. It is technically against the rules but how often is it actually enforced?

Now you mention it though I'm sure it would be beneficial to all parties if even non-lifetime Classic/Playerworlds subscription was still purchasable at a lower price, as the advantages of Gold are not very inciting to most players. More players upgrade to Gold to experience unrestricted gameplay on Playerworld tab servers than Gold tab servers, or for working on rented servers.