View Single Post
Old 07-26-2014, 01:14 PM
Senator Amsel Zephlyn
Spikedude will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
Not being a stable owner only tells me one thing. Businesses aren't worth keeping. If people just want to sell their businesses and keep doing it then that tells me they aren't worth keeping and not making enough profit to consider keeping.

So fix businesses? especially food businesses... we got so many and we have the likes of moon wok outside of BH. A business that shouldn't even of exist. Make businesses more profitable then people wont consider selling them as much and we will have more stable owners.
Yeah, we should just have fewer of the "healing food" establishments imo. One on the west side of northridge, one on the east side of northridge, one on southridge. The location compared to where you are can be the deciding factor.

Things like GRC are fine though, as long as each has a niche.

Getting rid of unlimited ammo has actually helped out the guns/ammo businesses quite a bit from what we've been able to tell. We haven't had complaints from that side on not making enough profit in a while.

A way to sell your business would be cool, but at the same time staff would always have to play a hand in it, and players would always be unhappy with that. If we are going to reduce the number of businesses of each type, then we can't let you sell one to somebody who we all know will be inactive and won't keep it staffed. That's why we have to have a business admin.

I think Katbot already has most of this on his radar, but I'll talk to him next time I see him and try to see what his plans are in this regard. Thanks for the suggestions so far, everyone. This is definitely an important subject.