View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 04:12 PM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_Ciprioni View Post
TSAdmin you ARE my history on graal.... you ruined my ban history, ive never done anything on graal ever to be banned of jailed. except once when i was staff on era. wich was 2 years ago. i think you need to get over it and move on to be honest. as many many many people have stated. people grow up and mature. it just seems you hold this grudge against me for no reason. and youve yet to give me a reason as to why im so horrible. all i did was abuse my staff rights ONCE TSA and dont take this offencive. ive got screenies upon screenies of staff right abuse of you!! so why arent you banned why arent you forbidden? get off my case. ive done nothing but good on graal. you dont even know my history. you just see my name and feel the need to post a bunch of BS that youve done no research on. do you have any idea how many servers ive deved and managed? Era included.

get off my case, get over it, and maybe you can mature later on down the road as i have. then maybe you will apologise about ruining a video game for me that ive played for 10 years
You're showing a great amount of maturity for one who claims to have matured..