Thread: level rate it.
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2003, 07:24 AM
tlf288 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to tlf288 Send a message via Yahoo to tlf288
I don't like it personally. The way you detailed it makes it look like I have a headache. I don't like so any twists and turns. To get a hirer rating out of me make the level more soft and soothing. Not so scary and jaggedy.

Tiling
Good tiling, in the since of few tile errors. I liked what effect you did on the lower right side with the water on the hill.
Score: 3/5

Detail
Whoa! I've seen worse, but you defiently got a little to trigger happy with random tiles. I think if you calm down and try to think out what goes where it will look better. Don't just pick tiles and throw them down.
Score: 1/5

Atmosphere
The level doesn't have a good feel to it. I can see what you were going for, but I don't think you achieved it because you got caught up to much in the detailing rather than making it flow as one level. Would have been a 4/5, but I don't feel like those gold tree's belogned in the level. They seemed to draw to much attention from the level.
Score: 3/5

Overal
All in all, not a bad level. To much detail in some parts, bad tile decision in some parts, but afterall it didn't end up being that bad.
Score: 3/5 (not on average)