View Single Post
Old 05-29-2006, 08:28 AM
Banned
KuJi will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to KuJi Send a message via AIM to KuJi Send a message via MSN to KuJi Send a message via Yahoo to KuJi
Quote:
Originally Posted by konidias
Updates time.

Twusk has been working hard on many things. We've tested out the hp/hit detection system. I remade the sword attacking and hurt ganis. The sword is completely attached to the hand now so it looks a bit smoother IMHO. But it's still the same old classic slashing that you know and love. The hit detection is pretty darn accurate but we've yet to test it with many people at once and possible lag situations.

There's also a neat new technique which should make fighting interesting. You can use your shield to actually block attacks. When your shield gets hit, sparks fly and you bounce back a little bit. It's very fun and useful. If you hold down the button you can face in any direction with the shield out. But you cannot walk with the shield out.

Pushing and pulling is completed with new ganis. The watering can and seed bag are totally functional now, and I think the watering can looks a LOT better now. We've gotten halfway through the apple tree farming script.

I won't go into details about it but we have all the graphics done for it basically, and the trees grow and you can water them and stuff.

Once we finish up farming we can move on to fishing.

Oh, and plans for new quests and old quest revisions are in the works. I hope to have a lot of innovative and fun quests for everyone to enjoy.
With all these updates.. can you take one thing from lance?

Keep the server in the same idea Graal2001 was back then. Don't just replace, I wan't to still have some memories of stuff