View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 10:13 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapShadow View Post
Hello Tig (as well as other GK players / staff) long time no see. I just recently returned to the game after about a year off and am currently looking for something to do on my spare time.

I would absolutely love a chance to tryout for a storyline writer position on your team if there is still any available spots. I write the story for an anime that me and a group of friends work on.

Would love to get in contact with you. My email / MSN is [email protected], feel free to email or chat with me whenever you have the time. I'll check back on the forums every so often in case you reply here.
Please contact me if you'd like to talk. Include information about yourself, some examples of things you've done, and explain why you would be valuable to the team.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”