View Single Post
Old 04-07-2006, 05:11 AM
Enigma
Andy0687 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lao_Su2
I hate to say it but there isnt really any discussion that is going to do anything. The PW is dead, there hasn't been a new manager found and doubt there will be. Sorry, its just a fact
Funny too because in my first post in this thread, thats pretty much exactily what I said!

No need to apologize to me as I am not the one begging for 2k1 to find a new life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle
Hey, I want to be Manager too!
Not sure who you are talking about, quoting who you are talking to, or letting them know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkvillin
graal2001 as we knew it-is gone. It will never be the same. it will never have the players that it used to have. Its gone..
Not entirely true, im not going to arugue for just one side, because it is possible to save it, obviously it has not been drug so far through the mud that everyone wants to see it die.

There are just really simple problems and really simple fixes no one seems to see, and I dont understand why. We would not even be here discussing this right now if the prior management had seen them. (I am not pointing fingers at lance entirely, he was not the only manager to make this mistake).