View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 01:00 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Serverside
Okay another novice question here. What is the difference between serverside and clientside NPCs? I assume that clientside NPCs are only run on locally and can have different behaviors for each person depending on the script, so does serverside run for everyone? How does the client know what NPCs are clientside or serverside? Is that the purpose of //#CLIENTSIDE?

And I still think it would be better to remove the player once I executed the command. Otherwise you could just stay still to prevent being warped. But maybe this is a limitation of not making it a weapon.

Last edited by maximus_asinus; 08-01-2017 at 01:22 AM..