View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 02:43 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
Same here, although not as much as trials recieve today. Point is that quite a few have quit, and never returned because of the way they were treated, and nothing was done. Shouldn't be that way. I have seen staff tell trials to "toughen up and learn to take it, or you might as well quit"
Well once you get to a point where it's just plain continued harassment to one person, I can see why staff should take action.

Quote:
This isn't the way to treat potential paying customers.
Why would I want to treate them any better than I treate classic/gold/vip people? Heh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
I don't know about you guys, but, back in the days when I was a trial account - I used to read the forums almost everyday. The Small Guys are watching us.
Did you idolize me then?