View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 07:47 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen
The gap is there by design -- if you think of it strategically, we simply cannot develop the content older players require.
There's a big difference between not being capable of it and not knowing how to do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiker
GK would have a better future with a exp reset even if you don't reset items imo.
It really wouldn't. The server would have the same setup as before, and there would be little difference except a few players who have actually taken the time to earn things would have their earnings removed for no reason but to make players who haven't feel good for a day or two. History is bound to repeat itself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conqueror
I've always believed a good hard reset is what we need. Not the only thing we need, but a start. I'd also say remove all the amazing exp opportunities. The 107 mental/agility tricks. The crazy dungeons. Maybe even brutal maps. To the point where 107 of anything is only a dream.
If it's not supposed to be earnable, why have it to begin with?

And what's with this sudden shift in attitude glorifying newbies all of a sudden? I don't know when the last time was that you all were at a low level, but let me remind you that it sucks. A lot.

With a sudden wipe of everyone's progress and nerfing exp, you can say goodbye to all the conveniences you take for granted. That includes blessings, enchantments, weapon improvements, scroll writing, deadly maps, crypt runs, and so forth. If you want to be a newbie, there's a /reset command built into the game. Knock yourself out.

Last edited by Draenin; 08-06-2014 at 07:58 PM..