View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 12:59 PM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyld View Post
It's awfully hard to read, especially on a high density display. Get rid of it.
^ Pretty much this because font aside: Light text on light backgrounds, dark text on dark backgrounds/overlays, etc on it's own makes any font hard to read and is generally bad practice anyway.

Also, that gradient of black to white on the tab in the first screenshot with an already grey (A shade achieved during the black > white transition) background, then the grey on darker grey below it don't strike me as a something you'd actually want to read. Likened basically to writing on white paper with a slightly less white shade of ink. You're up there at your monitor merely thankful that there are shadows under the letters. The orange actually doesn't look too bad, I must say. Perhaps something bright like that would be appropriate?

Nit-pick aside though, I am looking forward to seeing this come together. There's obviously been a lot of work and passion put into this project.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·