View Single Post
Old 03-30-2003, 10:59 PM
Banned
Kinatt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kinatt Send a message via Yahoo to Kinatt
All I can say is, I have never seen Deek's sprites, I have seen soulblades sprites.. Soulblades sprite creating skills are horrible.. but I can't compare the two because I have never seen Deeks.. However I have seen Deeks Background drawing skills which are very impressive, I have seen Soulblades which are very impressive. Honestly, the only way to truly see if someone is better than someone else is to set a time limit and tell them to draw the same graphic. Deek is my friend, Soul-blade is not.. Soulblade is really arrogant and thinks hes the best graphic designer in graal.. well I know for a fact that is false. Deek on the other hand is more modest. From what I have seen in the gfx side of things from soul-blades past graphics and Deeks past graphics, I would have to say Deek is better. Soul-blade does good coloring but his outlines are not as good.. Deek has good outlines and good coloring.. That is my opinion with out a real match of gfx there is no real way to tell between the two..